The last time I was in Paris, a lot of blue doors caught my eye, but there are also red doors like this one on Boulevard de Beaumarchais.
Girl Looking for an Italian Husband - Paris Fashion Week
10 months ago
Photographs of my trips to Paris
Love this door and I believe that it is just across the boulevard from Café Les Tournelles where I had lunch with friends last June... I also have a shot of this door... We would have fun "finding doors"
ReplyDeleteBon weekend, mon amie!
Genie
You are completely right! I just controlled on google streetview. My hotel was just around the corner, but I´never been to the Café Les Tournelles.
ReplyDeleteIt was not divine dining but I met there for the first time Peter and Mary (V's friend)... the wine and weather was perfect and the friends were even better.
ReplyDeleteBises,
G
Me gusta el dintel de la puerta, excelente fotografia.
ReplyDeleteYvankov@hotmail.com